We specialize in audio services for feature films, television series, commercials, branded content, radio, podcasts and new media. Owned by industry veterans with some of the most talented up-and-coming artists, we provide recording, voiceover casting, mixing, ADR, and sound design.
If you’re interested in joining Sound Lounge, check out our open positions below.
Sound Lounge is seeking a full-time, in-person receptionist and client services associate. This is a great entry-level position for someone interested in being exposed to advertising, entertainment, and post-production industries. You will be the first point of contact for all clients in our NYC office at the front desk and by phone. Additionally, you’ll be the studio go-to for client needs, including food orders, compliance and light cleaning. We are looking for a dynamic and friendly “people person”, who works well independently and takes initiative.
- Responsible for opening the office every morning
- Greet clients as they arrive, check their temperatures, check their compliance questionnaire, and make sure everyone’s following Sound Lounge’s COVID-19 safety procedures
- Answer incoming calls
- Determine clients’ needs and direct them to the appropriate location/person
- Consistently demonstrate a positive and welcoming demeanor
- Check in on clients in the studio to see if they need anything, refreshments, etc.
- Place lunch and other food orders for clients as needed
- Coordinate client gifting and other client special requests
- Handle online ordering of any and all supplies with regard to food, beverage, paper goods, medications, first aid, hygiene, pantry, coffee, sugar, condiments, drug drawers, tissues, hand soap, air freshener, hand sanitizer, dish soap, and dishwasher tabs
- Maintain birthday calendar
- Manage cleaning company relationship and schedule
- Manage receipts for daily expenses and coordinate receipt coding with accounting
- Receive mail and notify recipients
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and organization of kitchen spaces, lounge areas, pantries, storage rooms, and bathrooms.
- Keep buffet, counters, lounge areas free of garbage and other unsightly debris, sinks clean/empty and kitchen areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Clean down studios after use
- Wipe down dining room tables as needed
- Run dishwasher every night
- Keep common spaces and high touch areas clean
- Water plants
- Customer service experience
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Drive suite of tools
- Must be vaccinated
To apply for this position, please email us at [email protected] – with the subject line “Receptionist/Client Services Position”. Along with your resume, please include a little bit about yourself and why this position would be a good fit for you!