We specialize in audio services for feature films, television series, commercials, branded content, radio, podcasts and new media. Owned by industry veterans with some of the most talented up-and-coming artists, we provide recording, voiceover casting, mixing, ADR, and sound design.
If you’re interested in joining Sound Lounge, check out our open positions below.
Sound Lounge is seeking a full-time marketing coordinator. The right fit will be a creative individual with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management. To ensure success, the desired candidate should be a marketing generalist with a broad range of skills. We’re looking for someone with at least 2+ years of experience in graphic design, marketing or advertising, including leading social media content creation, email campaigns, event planning, paid advertising, creative writing, and website management. Top candidates will have a solid understanding of marketing techniques and a keen interest in providing consistent brand voice across all marketing activities.
This is a New York City-based hybrid role that reports to the studio’s managing director.
- Create, maintain, and strengthen the organization’s overall brand
- Develop and maintain websites, newsletters, emails, social media campaigns
- Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorm initiatives
- Identify and propose internal/external ideas and initiatives to help promote general awareness
- Function as in-house graphic designer, creating any promotional materials needed, including event invites, social posts, business promotions, one-sheets, signage, business cards, and any brand collateral
- Manage editorial calendar and create content for all social media platforms
- Increase social media engagement and report on social interactions
- Run point on all events from start to finish, including budget management
- Research/identify trends and craft new content for use within marketing campaigns
- Work closely with PR company to identify press opportunities, draft releases, and edit/proof copy
- Analyze and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior
- Maintain and update CRM database of clients
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing/brand management
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms, as well as paid advertising experience
- Proficiency working with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Ads and WordPress
- Experience managing a CRM database
- Ability and willingness to work evening hours as needed for events
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies
- Must be vaccinated
- Salary range $55-65k depending on experience
- Video editing or post-production industry experience a bonus!
To be considered for this position, please email us at [email protected] with your resume, cover letter, as well as 5+ relevant work samples showing your skills in graphic design, social media, and/or writing.
Sound Lounge is seeking a full-time senior producer for our commercial division. You’ll be part of a small production team, reporting directly to the Executive Producer. The right candidate will have intimate knowledge of the commercial audio post production process for TV and radio including remote recordings, broadcast and web mixing, as well as sound design.
You will be one of the contacts to our clients, handling the audio needs of multiple projects from start to finish within a fast paced environment. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated “people person”, exhibiting grace under pressure with amazing multi-tasking abilities.
- Coordinates creative and technical work for multiple audio post production engineers.
- Accurately coordinate and track the progress of all jobs through all stages of the post process – from budgets to scheduling to invoicing.
- Provides full support to clients from brands, agencies, editorials, etc while building relationships and promoting sales and cross selling between departments.
- Gathers detailed information about project needs and creates comprehensive cost estimates (for both short- and long-term projects)
- Partners with Sound Lounge’s Casting Director to arrange for casting sessions and determine talent rates based on usage
- Handles the entire stock music licensing process as needed
- Monitors and reconciles billing, and collects POs as needed
- Responsible for inputting and updating clients in CRM database, as well as account management
- Experience – must have audio post history at senior producer level
- Organized – must be exceptionally detail-oriented and a multitasking fiend!
- Personable – somebody that people want to work with
- Dynamic – takes action when needed and troubleshoot problems before they come up
- Adaptable – stays calm and adjust to the fast moving parts of audio production
- Thorough understanding of the post production process
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Workspace
- General understanding of Pro Tools and other audio software
- CRM experience a bonus!
- Must be vaccinated
- Salary range $75-85k depending on experience
To apply for this position, please email us at [email protected] – with the subject line “Senior Producer”